11.24.2009

what i've been writing about

I did a Wordle of my entire blog to see what I've really been writing about--the larger the word in the Wordle, the more that word has appeared in my writing here. I'm surprised, actually, to see what has been posted.

If you would like to do one of your blog (this is directed at the now blogful BFA, off of the Dashboard (the screen you see when you sign in) click the "Layout" link below the name of your blog. Then, click the "edit" button on the Blog Posts square. Then, select the number of posts you want to display on one page. I chose 187 because that's the number of posts I have. Then, I copied the link into Wordle's create page.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mommyneedsanap said...

I love the wordle, I may try it, but I'm afraid that the biggest word would be Twilight and then I would feel shame. Much shame.
A