1.29.2009

bottle, thy name is chump

There are few things I hate in life. Sure, there are things that I don't really like to do, like vacuum or go to the dentist or take out Birdy's garbage.

But hate? Oh, that is reserved for a select few chores in my life.

The thing I hate most is washing bottles. I've given up on washing them every day, because formula stinks up within three hours, and I'm never going to be washing a bottle within three hours of using it. That's the truth, and I'm all about honesty here.













You see before you 22 bottles. Birdy uses 3-4 bottles a day.

I hear you and your mental math. It's just embarrassing, is what it is.

You know those chores you have that you really don't like so you do them fast or just get them over with? I have those. Bottles...not one of them. I hate them so much I put it off as long as I can. Those bottles are currently soaking in the sink with a smidge of bleach to get the nasties out of them.

My reward for washing bottles is a craft project, which you will see later tonight.

Wish me luck and godspeed.

No comments: