1.06.2010

some stuff

It's a good sign your workout regimen is working well when it's your off day and you are so sore you are thankful that all you have to do during nap time is clean. And not try and kill yourself with Jillian.

JILLIAN, YOU ARE KILLING ME.

But we have a friend getting married this summer. In Hawaii. And, I have this dress from my friend Shelby's wedding that I would really like to wear. And it's a 14. And I last wore it three years ago. And I'd really like to wear it on the beach in Hawaii this summer, you know? Sigh.

I also made an appointment with a personal trainer at the Y this Friday. It was their next available time as of last night. The time? 6:30 am. For those playing along at home, it's still dark then. And a little chilly. And did I mention dark?

Sigh.

Also, has anyone seen my phone???

1 comment:

Katie said...

YOU GO GIRL!